Ensuring the Safety of Employees and the Environment
Gregory Drilling is a drug-free and safety first company that places safety as our top value. Our employees undergo drug and alcohol testing upon hire, as well as post-incident, for reasonable suspicion, and random selection.
Each employee undergoes extensive professional and safety training, helping to ensure our crews and our equipment are in compliance with all relevant regulations and minimizing risk on project sites.
All equipment is inspected daily to guarantee it is in proper working condition and does not pose a danger to the safety of workers or the environment. Our team has experience with OSHA, MSHA, DOT, and other client-specific regulatory requirements. Our safety program ensures Gregory Drilling crews are compliant with relevant regulations.
Gregory Drilling employees receive extensive safety and professional training that includes, but is not limited to, the following.
- National Drilling Association – Drilling Safety Certification
- Wild Well Control
- Underground Utility Awareness training
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER and annual 8 hour refresher
- MSHA Part 48 training
- First Aid / CPR
- Forklift and Skid Steer training
- Defensive Driver and Fatigue Awareness training
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Worksafe Practice 1646 training
- Shell 12 Life Saving Rules and Permit-to-Work training
- BP Control of Work training
- Exxon and Chevron LPS (BBS) training
- BNSF and UPRR Railroad Orientation
- Erailsafe and TWIC certification
- OSHA 30 hour Hazard Recognition training
- OSHA 10 hour Construction Safety training
- Fall Prevention and Protection Competent Person
- Confined Space Entry Awareness
- Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion training
- Construction Ergonomics training
- Medical Surveillance Monitoring and D&A testing
Investing In the Best Equipment to Insure Employee and Environmental Safety
Gregory Drilling invests heavily to ensure clean, safe work sites. We own state-of-the-art equipment to enable us to safely drill any job in any soil condition. Every piece of equipment is regularly maintained by our fleet mechanics to ensure it is ready for the job. One example of our investment in safety is our mud recycling systems. We use our fleet of mud recycling systems to contain all drill cuttings and drilling mud. We utilize these mud systems to contain our drill cuttings to a hopper and transport them to a controlled staging area, keeping your site clean and maintaining a safe working environment for everyone on the job site.
Gregory Drilling has a core crew of employees that have been with us for a minimum of two years; many have been with us for more than five years.
Contact us today to talk with a drilling professional about your drilling projects.