Well Video Inspections
Get a Detailed Look Into Your Well
Imagine peering into your well to inspect its condition, real-time and in sharp detail. Diagnosing and addressing well conditions and issues just got a whole lot easier and more cost-effective.
- Do you manage environmental wells, monitoring wells, observation wells, or water wells? Address concerns or check the status, schedule maintenance proactively, and maintain a history of each well’s condition.
- Do you manage high volume private water wells? Fulfill government requirements by establishing and maintaining a record of the condition of your wells.
- Have a low producing water well? Check to see if the screens are plugged and for pump issues before deciding whether to have a new well drilled.
- Buying a home with a well? Inspect the well integrity, check for holes in the casing, and verify the well is sound before you finalize negotiations
- Have a new water well at your home or farm? Get a video and written report for your files. In ten years, get a well inspection to monitor how your well is aging; if needed, do proactive maintenance.
Seasoned Well Experts
Our well videographers are top ranked well drillers with extensive drilling and well development experience. You can be onsite to ask questions, direct the camera action to get photos or videos of everything you want, ask questions about what you’re seeing, what it means, and how to address any issues.
See All Aspects of Your Well
Review any aspect of your well to diagnose issues, determine whether and how to repair problems, and create a cost-effective repair plan.
- Pump stuck during removal or placement
- Casing integrity
- Water quality
- Water quantity
Quality Video and Photos
Well-lit, high-resolution video and photos take the guesswork out of diagnosing and addressing the condition of your well. You’ll receive a written report and SD card with your digital photos and video – a permanent record of your well’s condition for your file.
- High-resolution cameras for clear images
- Camera rotates to provide a 360-degree view
- LED lighting for bright-as-day images
- Underwater photos and videos
- GPS location stamp
- Time and date stamp
- TDS PPM stamp
- Temperature stamp
- Camera depth stamp
Virtually Any Size and Type of Well
- Well diameters of 2 in. and larger
- Depths to 2,000 ft.
- Commercial irrigation wells
- Home water wells
- Environmental wells
- Monitoring wells
- Observation wells
- Pre-development wells
Your Cost-Effective Alternative to Guessing Whether You Need to Drill a New Well
If your well has an issue, well videography puts the information you need right in front of your eyes. Get a close-up look at any aspect of your well to see the condition, diagnose issues, determine how to resolve them, and whether it’s best to drill a new well. You could save tens of thousands, several weeks, and will have a permanent record of your well’s condition.
Contact us now to talk with a well inspection videographer for more information and schedule your video well inspection.