Custom-Built, TSI 150CC Sonic Drill Rigs
Sonic Drilling that Delivers Results
You know that sonic drilling has many compelling benefits. Speed – up to five times faster than conventional drill rigs, flexibility – designed to drill through a wide range of consolidated and unconsolidated soils, the rigs have additional safety features, rigs generate significantly less waste, a nearly continuous soil sample can be extracted and fed right into a sealed bag, and so much more.
The Gregory Drilling sonic crews strive for safety and customer satisfaction.
- Accurate results the first time – to respect your time, your project, and your budget
- Communication and collaboration with you from project inception through completion
- 100% transparency
- Vigorous safety culture and excellent safety record; safety is a top priority at every site
- Extensive preparation before your project begins, arriving prepared and on-schedule, and working to your 100% satisfaction on every project
- Flexibility – to meet your needs and work through challenges to deliver accurate results every time
A Few of the Outstanding Capabilities of our Custom-Designed Sonic Rigs
Our powerful, compact sonic rigs are designed and engineered to do the work of much bigger rigs but in tight quarters, indoors, and difficult-to-reach locations.
- 150 lb auto hammer
- Angle drilling down to 20 degrees off horizontal
- Hole sizes up to 12 inches
- Tier 4 engine emissions
- Low-clearance 20-foot mast
- Low ground-pressure rubber tracks
Serving: primarily Northern California and Nevada; available for drilling projects anywhere in the Western United States.
When You Need Drilling, Make Gregory Drilling Your First Call
Contact us today and experience excellence in drilling and superior customer service.
Types of Drilling
- Dams and Levees
- Mineral Exploration