Sonic Drilling – Book Now Available Jan. 2019
Deployment of a Custom-Built, One-of-a-Kind TSI 150CC Sonic Drill
Sonic Drilling that Delivers Results
You know that sonic drilling has many compelling benefits. Speed – up to five times faster than conventional drill rigs, flexibility – designed to drill through a wide range of consolidated and unconsolidated soils, the rigs have additional safety features, generates significantly less waste, a nearly continuous soil sample can be extracted and fed right into a sealed bag, and so much more.
What’s Unique about Sonic Drilling at Gregory Drilling? Ken Phillips, one of the most adept sonic rig managers in the business; Ken is committed to exceeding your expectations on every project.
Ken Phillips has more than 15 years of sonic drilling experience and management in a wide range of environments – across the USA, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, frequently in extreme and challenging conditions, including 70 degrees below zero, on dams, and over water. With his finesse running a sonic rig, lengthy sonic drilling experience, and strategic planning, Ken has successfully completed projects that most sonic drillers would deem impossible with a sonic rig.
Ken and his sonic drilling crews live and breathe safety and customer service.
- Accurate results the first time – to respect your time, your project, and your budget
- Communication and collaboration with you from project inception through completion
- 100% transparency
- Vigorous safety culture and excellent safety record; safety is a top priority at every site
- Extensive preparation before your project begins, arriving prepared and on-schedule, and working to your 100% satisfaction on every project
- Flexibility – to meet your needs and work through challenges to deliver accurate results every time.
Serving: primarily Northern California and Nevada; we travel to any location west of the Mississippi.
When You Need Drilling, Make Gregory Drilling Your First Call
Contact us today and experience excellence in drilling and superior customer service.
- FERC Approved Driller
- Exxon Mobile LPS Instructor
- MSHA Certified Instructor
- PG&E Gold Shovel Instructor
Types of Drilling
- Dams and Levees
- Mineral Exploration