Lithium Exploration in Nevada using Sonic Drilling Rigs
Client: Environmental consulting and engineering firm in Nevada
Drilling Location: Winnemucca, Nevada
Drilling Equipment: Track-mounted Sonic TSI 150 CC drill rig
Description: Lithium exploration drilling using sonic drill rigs. Drilled 17 300-foot deep, 7-inch diameter holes over several hundred acres to extract core samples for lithium testing. Prepared the core samples as requested. Properly abandoned each well and cleaned up each site on completion.
“Great job to your crew on this project.”
– Project Engineer
Our Sonic drilling lithium exploration teams are experienced, dedicated, and easy to work with.
- Track-mounted sonic rigs easily traverse the remote, undeveloped terrain in Nevada
- Sonic rigs extract/recover 100% of the core samples
- Your core samples will be presented, packaged for removal, or may be buried onsite, as suits your needs
- Provide water trucks, access equipment, etc., to facilitate your lithium exploration drilling
- We arrive on time, complete your project per your specifications, and communicate promptly
Schedule a Site Visit
Contact us today to talk with a lithium exploration drilling specialist to schedule a site visit.